Are you looking for a gift for special occasions or a small thank you for your loved ones?
Surprise them with a voucher from our house! Whether you are looking for a hotel, restaurant or wellness voucher, you will find the right one for every occasion!
Give away a memorable pampering stay as part of one of our varied offers or a relaxing weekend for two in our house. We are happy to advise you in the selection of different hotel services and provide you with the appropriate voucher. Let our different offers inspire you.
Or give away beautiful hours and Saxon hospitality! How about a romantic candlelight dinner during the most beautiful sunset in Saxon Switzerland? Alternatively, you can purchase a voucher in the amount you specify. The recipient then chooses from our varied menu according to his taste.
Whether a bath in the cedar tub or a vitalizing aromatic oil massage - our wellness voucher guarantees relaxation and well-being!
Link to our extensive wellness offers.
Please use the following form for your voucher request - please fill it out as you wish, sign it and send it to us by post, fax (+49 35024 779481) or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you can not fill this form in your browser, please open it in your PDF-Reader.
- After the form has been received and processed, we will send you a confirmation with the invoice amount and the account details.
- Once the amount has been received in our account, you will receive the voucher by post.
- Payment by credit card in advance is also possible.
- Please note the processing times by us and the banks as well as the postal delivery times during your planning.
Our special gift tip:
- 1 mud pack which increases the blood circulation for the back (25 min)
- 1 relaxing back massage (25 min)
- 1 glass of tea or water during the treatments
- 1 x 4-course candlelight dinner in the evening
- admission to our panorama sauna area
- 1 sauna bag with bathrobe, bathing shoes, sauna towel
price per person: € 77.00
Start on appointment, duration approx. 4 hours
Use the breaks between the treatments to take a walk to the Bastei bridge or the viewing platform.