1) INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Berghotel Bastei GmbH, Bastei, 01847 Lohmen / Saxon Switzerland, Germany, Tel .: +49 35024 779-0, Fax: +49 35024 779-481 , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Web site. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) DATA COLLECTION WHEN VISING OUR WEBSITE
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles in case of concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies),when you visit our website. If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-allow-and-dispose
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data are collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) USING YOUR DIRECT ADVERTISING DATA
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future.
5.2 Advertising by post
Based on our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to choose your first and last name, mailing address and, as far as we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship, your title, academic degree, year of birth and professional, branch or business name according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to store and use for sending interesting offers and information about our products by mail. You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by a message to the person in charge.
6) USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA: VIDEOS
7) WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
On this website, using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of the provider InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, ("Matomo") based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO data are collected and stored. From this data, pseudonymised usage profiles can be created and evaluated for the same purpose. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the cache of the visitor’s Internet browser. The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected by Matomo Technology (including your pseudonymised IP address) will be processed on our servers. The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this web site and is not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use of the following at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note that the complete deletion of your cookies will result in the opt-out cookie being deleted as well and possibly re-activated by you.
8) TOOLS AND OTHERS
9) RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or are being disclosed, the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 DSGVO for redirection your data in third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of processing your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled reasons predominate;· Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data or all recipients who have been disclosed personal data notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT IF,
IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE OD OBJECTION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
10) DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.