Bus groups welcome!
Are you looking for a special excursion destination in the Saxon Switzerland / a venue for a day trip for your bus group? Then come and visit the Bastei again.
Our Panoramarestaurant Bastei combines several advantages:
- The relaxed journey - Well connected and signposted with large bus parking 250 m from the Panoramarestaurant. The walk to the restaurant is a paved road with only a slight incline, which could be covered if necessary with the Kremser. (arrival description)
- The unique location at a grandiose place - In the core zone of the National Park Saxon Switzerland, at the Bastei viewpoint and only 5 minutes walk from the Bastei bridge - offers our Panortamarestaurant breathtaking views of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains with the Lilienstein, the Elbe Valley and the fortress Königstein. In summer, in addition, the large panoramic terrace invites you to linger.
- The good kitchen - culinary specialties and seasonal dishes from the region to international dishes. So breakfast, lunch, coffee or dinner are the culinary highlight.
- Fast service is guaranteed!
- We offer an attractive complimentary policy from 20 paying persons as well as bonuses for bus driver / tour guide from 16 paying guests.
- On request, we can organize an entertaining program - from musical entertainment to comedy, etc. e. g.:
- Petra Hoffmann as "Saxon child Friedlinde" (comedy)
- Andreas Höffken as "Hofnarr Fröhlich" (joke and Saxon dialect)
- Sven Teetz as "Uncle Sven" with guitar, harmonicas and a sound system
- Dietrich Clauß at the piano
Do not hesitate and get in touch with our banquet department.
contact: Nicole Seidel
telephone: +49 (0)35024 779-604
With 450 seats in the Panoramarestaurant and 135 seats in the Freischützstube, stays for groups and larger events can be carried out in a short time without any problems.
We are happy to submit programs according to your individual wishes, such as Christmas parties, wine tastings, guided Bastei tours and discos. Our Panoramarestaurant is open all year round.
We adapt to your needs. We serve a uniform dish for those in a hurry, the connoisseurs can order from us à la carte or choose one of our set meals oder buffets. Whether breakfast, lunch, coffee or dinner, travel groups are always welcome.
Call us (+49 (0)35024 779-604) or use the group form (please complete it according to your wishes, sign it and send it to us by mail or fax (+49 (0)35024 779-481) or by e-mail to email@example.com. If you can not fill in this form in your browser, please open it in your PDF reader.).
We will gladly make you an offer.
We look forward to a pleasant cooperation.
By the way: our restaurant is also barrier-free accessible!